How To Fly High With Wi-Fi ... (for less)

I cut $20 a month off my high speed internet costs, one of many routine costs that I lowered from just a fifteen minute telephone call. But, wait… there’s more!!! I was also able to boost my speed from 60 mbps to 100 mbps.

Can you? Why not find out???

Below to a link to Broadband Now, a search tool that will let you find the available internet service providers in your area. Keep in mind that it’s important to consider the speeds along with the pricing so that you are comparing apples to apples, to coin a phrase.

My Internet Service Provider (ISP) had me at a cost of $60/month but they were offering my neighbors a $39.99 per month “teaser” offer for 100 mbps. Having cut my cable bundle cost from $180 down to that $60 by going internet only about a year previously, I thought that I was getting quite a deal.

Why, then, could my neighbors get higher speed at lower price from the SAME provider???

I explained that I was noticing my neighbors are paying less than I was being charged and would like them to match that offer if they’d like to keep me from going to a competitor. I explained that I was very happy with the service but, well, $20 a month is $240 a year of money that I sure can use in my budget. “Will you be able to match your offer to my neighbors (keyword) as a LOYALTY discount?”

I did have to speak with the Supervisor but it worked. It’s great to have the ammunition on what other providers were in my area so that I could tell them what the next best offer was had they not been the best.

And… my price is on a two year price guarantee!!!

((TIP: Not sure what your speed is? Go to www.speedtest.net and wait for the download and upload speeds to report as illustrated below. Make sure you’re getting what you’re paying for!))

https://broadbandnow.com

1 Like