I am working part time any suggestions

On how to make extra income when I am taking care of my parents

2 Likes

That’s a tough call until you can provide a bit more detailing on any skills you have, finances to invest with, time available for work from home jobs. There’s so many great opportunities out there, but do your research first before committing to anything because there is so many scams out there and they’re relentless. Also without knowing to much details on your situation. You can do some simple investing within the crypto world or be a day trader in the Forex market. I do both as a side gig from my main job as a matchmaker & Life/Relationship Coach. You have to stay continuously up to date on varies thing per different investments but if you can setup a strict discipline with yourself to dedicate X amount of time on research alone when your not helping your parents. Then you can simply day trade currencies & cryptocurrencies with a high possibility of gaining instead of losing your finances every single day.

This was just a couple ideas that I stated because it’s what I’ve been doing for years and bring in a pretty good backing of money in daily/weekly/monthly profits from each market even on top of any transactions I take loss from. So it’s been a godsend for me to add this additional financial flow while still maintaining full time employment. But there’s so many other investment options out there and if it’s not your thing then maybe try jumping on indeed.com or ziprecruiter and search for work from home jobs in your area as well as nationwide. Chances are youall find somthing your qualified for that can best suit your limited time better.

best of luck to ya!!!

1 Like

Thank you I really needed this. This morning I need all the advice I can get.

Thank you so much for advice I really needed it this morning

Working from home is a great option if you rely on self-motivation, self-discipline, focus, and concentration. You can choose the hours to work and if you wish to work part-time from home, there are options available as well.

With the advent of the internet, nowadays work from home is mainly online web-based work or Telemarketing. This is why there are plenty of websites for you to peruse if you are looking for home-based jobs.

Depending on what you have done or what skills you have, you can try to get work from home jobs. There are many companies that offer such remote job assistance. Here is some work from home jobs options that you can try: -

• Affiliate Marketer
    For those unfamiliar with affiliate marketing, it’s simply referral marketing where you earn a commission.
  • Work as a Freelancer
    Enroll yourself on sites like Upwork and Freelancer.com. These are credible websites where people put their work for people with required skills.
  • Create Video
    If you have a knack for baking or cooking, then turn your passion into a side business.
  • Start Blogging
    It could be as simple as you just writing about your favorite music or food. Eventually, this hobby can start generating some money for you.
  • Translation or Transcription Jobs
    Transcription is one of the work at home opportunities that anyone can easily get started with. The opportunity is viable either as a side job or even a full-time job. I would suggest reading this post to get started with transcription jobs.
1 Like

I’d also suggest https://www.flexjobs.com/ for all kinds of remote jobs (there is a subscription fee for this, but it seems like a really reputable site).

Also check out the Pennyhoarder’s work from home page: https://www.thepennyhoarder.co…h/?aff_sub2=homepage

Lastly, take a look at https://ratracerebellion.com/ for work from home jobs, though these seem to be mostly customer service based.

Good luck!