I Found Another Way, To Earn Money

I use this App on my phone, called Coin out and all I do is scan my receipts. And I get cash back on the web site. I really enjoy using this web site. It don’t pay out much, but I still like using this web site.

2 Likes

Yes, Coinout is a good website! I started it about 1 month ago and already have saved some cash from scanning my receipts, every little bit helps. Just think to myself it is more than I had yesterday and still have day to day earning potential.

I am glad you are enjoying the App.

I am currently using Shopback to earn cashback but I would love to give that app a try since it is taking 3-months for me to receive an approval that my CB from SB is ready for withdrawal.

I use Receipt Hog and although the payout is small I find some odd enjoyment in it. Also I get spins in order to win more “coins,” as they’re referred to.

I use Fetch Rewards. They give you 25 points for every grocery, store, and gas receipt. And you get bonus points for products or brands they have listed for that week. I have been using it for six months and have earned $20 in giftcards.

Guess this is the latest from Receipt Hog, it has become so popular with penny Hoarders that therre is now a waiting list to get to be a member of it. This was a total surprise when I put the app on my phone and requested to join. They willl get back to me when something opens up. Hhhmmmm.

Anyone else experienced this?

DaniSew posted:

I use Fetch Rewards. They give you 25 points for every grocery, store, and gas receipt. And you get bonus points for products or brands they have listed for that week. I have been using it for six months and have earned $20 in giftcards.

I downloaded the Fetch Rewards app last week. Very easy to use, and I earned a $5 gift card in just the first week.

Wondering, can you use more than one of these kinds of apps?

I use Ibotta and Shopkick. Both take time to accumulate a payout,but every little bit helps. I am going to try Coin Out . Thanks for the tip!

Here in Canada they have Shoppers Drug Mart points card ,when you buy merchandise they give you point , I have now over $100 in credit to purchase any items from the store

I have been contributing receipts to Coinout since mid Aug 2019 and have noticed my receipts were bring in bonuses of 0.16-0.17 cents per receipt at first, they are now giving me ( for the most part) 0.01-0.02 cents per receipt, has anyone else noticed this with their Coinout accounts?

Coinout goes up and down… I’ve been using since February 2019… there are days that I get a surprise when instead of less than a nickel… I get 20 cents or 17 cents… think most was 30some cents on a receipt from lowes that was probable $65…

Hi Shannon,

Thanks for responding, many of my receipts were for $50-$60, and got 0.01-0.02 cents from Coinout, a little discouraging! Hoping your experiences carry through and get more than that. So gald that they are rewarding you with bigger amounts than what I have been seeing. Time will tell and we are in it at this point. Thanks for your input.

Have you guys checked out mailrt? They are not live yet but it looks like it might be another way to earn rewards. When I Google i couldn’t find them but they’re at

mailrt dot co

I also use Fetch Rewards, after my first week of using it I made an easy 7$-8$. Just remember to take a picture of every receipt of purchase from the previous 2 weeks.

Some of these programs maybe usa only , I live in Canada, when I go to usa I will look into these offers

My mother and I did Shopkick for a bit. We liked earning the sbux cards. But, it got a bit too addicting after a while and we had to 86 ourselves. It is what it is.

Yes, I love the Shopkick app, at this point I found I enjoy what seems to be an adult scavenger hunt…at a couple of months into it and have earned $11 mainly through scanning products. It gets a little frustrating when you go to the store and they do not even carry the product or the name brand you need, but there are no guarantees.

1 Like

I am beta testing mailrt mobile app, it looks cool too

I will look into it, sounds good