Kikoff credit builder

Okay, so I’m not sure if anyone has bears about this, but it’s too good not to share! There’s this site calle kikoff that gives you a crash course in credit and how to build positive credit. Then, they loan you $12 which you pay back over the course of a year. 35% of your credit score is set by regular payments, so that measly $12 makes a huge difference! I’ve only been using them for 2 months and my credit has gone up 31 points! I still have a ways to go before I get the kind of credit I’m shooting for, but this RRALLY HELPS. They send you a reminder when your payment is coming up so you never forget! And the $12 they loan you is locked in your account on their website, so no worries about losing it. And it’s FREE! I honestly recommend this so much to anyone starting out on building their credit or anyone trying to improve their credit. I’ve gotten giddy about making my monthly payments now because I love watching my score update on credit Karma.

2 Likes

That is an interesting way to help people build credit but it makes a lot of sense.

I am guessing then that it actually reports to the credit bureaus when you make a payment?

I could see this being very helpful for someone trying to build credit from scratch.

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I’d like to apologize for all of the spelling errors, this was done from my phone.

I just signed up. Thank you for the information.