Making money at home being on Social Security Disability

I am on Social Security Disability due to a brain injury. I would like to find out how I can make money from home, and what my income limits are. Not looking for a set schedule due to probably not being able to keep up with it. I was a Dietary Manager at a Nursing Home, and was in the food service business for 25 years. Online surveys don’t really make much money. Any advice would be appreciated.

2 Likes

When you are looking for something consider finding something people are using on a daily, weekly, monthly basis because it will create repeat sales/activity. You want a solid company…one that has been around. Strong management and representation. In the era that we are in you want to look to see if a company has grown during this time of uncertainty. I’m not sure about your caps when on Social Security Disability. You will need to check with SSD office; if it applies. If you are interested in information on a company I am apart of let me know. I’ve been with them for years. I hope you are doing well.

1 Like

https://www.thepennyhoarder.co…/?aff_sub2=community

I found this article to be helpful. I work with people who may receive disability and this was very informative. Definitely reach out to your local office though to verify income limits.

2 Likes

While on SSDI, i joined their new “back to work” BOND program. DO NOT GET SUCKED INTO THE SOCIAL SECURITY HELP PROGRAMS!! I followed all rules and income limits only ti be judged by a crasy social security worker in Gulfport, MS. She decided i owed over 13000 back and trued to have me cut off disability completely. My biggest problem is non-alcoholic end stage liver disease. Im still trying to fight this as i did nothing wrong. My case was to be judged by BOND employees but not me. You can get income limits online. The ticket to work program also proved to be shady with the “at home” job i trained for.

2 Likes

@leta.muncie posted:

When you are looking for something consider finding something people are using on a daily, weekly, monthly basis because it will create repeat sales/activity. You want a solid company…one that has been around. Strong management and representation. In the era that we are in you want to look to see if a company has grown during this time of uncertainty. I’m not sure about your caps when on Social Security Disability. You will need to check with SSD office; if it applies. If you are interested in information on a company I am apart of let me know. I’ve been with them for years. I hope you are doing well.

Thank You for the info. I would be willing to look at the info of the company you are part of. Please sent to wehentincre@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Paul

1 Like