Need to make fast money, legally! Lol

Hi everyone! I’m new here so I’m not sure how this works but hopefully I can get some ideas on how to make some fast money the legal way. I’m in need of a place to live ASAP… currently living in a motel… and my car needs work and I have to get my suspended license , unsuspended by next month 12-19-19!! Please HELP ME! !IM SO STRESSED OUT ??? ANY ADVICE PLEASE!?! ?THANK YOU SO MUCH! ?:heart:?

2 Likes

That can all be overwhelming and I wish you a speedy turn around from this awful situation. Be kind to yourself and be sure to take some deep breaths.

I find that writing down my goals and the steps I need to take to achieve them helps me to stay motivated and on track. Plus, checking off the tasks you’ve completed help you to feel as though you are making headway!

Check online with your areas DHS office for an SER application for the help that you need. Like move-in costs, deposit, first months rent. If you have even a denial letter from them you can then call 211 for places that offer financial assistance. I know that motels are so expensive and not always the best locations.

I know that Field Agent and Gigwalk are apps on your smartphone where you can do mystery shopping, verify product displays, many other little jobs to make money the same day or in a few days. Right in your neighborhood. Mystery shopping is a good way to make money each month but most companies won’t pay you til the following month or longer.

Our local Community Junior College has an auto repair program that is inexpensive as students are doing the work. That may be worth looking into.

With your suspended license if it is for unpaid fines and you have been making payments regularly you can ask to speak to the Judge or Magistrate and sometimes they will waive some of the fees or allow your license to be current as you make your payments. It doesn’t hurt to ask the Court if there are any options to getting your license valid sooner or without all of the money. IDK your situation on this. These are just some things I’ve seen done IF they want to. I chose to do Community Service to pay off my fines and they allowed me to keep my license until I completed the work. Just ideas.

But remember this too shall pass. You won’t be like this forever. Good luck!

2 Likes

Field Agent and Gigwalk. I’ll have to try those as well. Thanks,

1 Like

Another smartphone app to try is Easy Shift, they seem to have high paying “gigs” on there. In my area they have three available jobs: Pizza Audit $20, Bev. Aisle Display $17, and Nesquik $7. $44 for maybe an hour of work…not too shabby in my opinion. I have just started with this app so I can’t speak for anything other than what I currently see, but I hope they will turn out to be a pretty good app.

Melody S posted:

Another smartphone app to try is Easy Shift, they seem to have high paying “gigs” on there. In my area they have three available jobs: Pizza Audit $20, Bev. Aisle Display $17, and Nesquik $7. $44 for maybe an hour of work…not too shabby in my opinion. I have just started with this app so I can’t speak for anything other than what I currently see, but I hope they will turn out to be a pretty good app.

I just downloaded Easy Shift and the prices I’m seeing are like $8, nothing more than $10. So you must have a better selection where you live. I’m in Orlando, FL.

1 Like

In Michigan, I only have jobs $10 or less.