Anyway I can legit make money without it being done online?

I need to make money fast at times. And doing things online just isn’t cutting it. I need money same day and most of the time I have to wait a few days or so.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to work now and get paid now that’s only a gig or under the table per say?

I’ve heard good things about Door Dash…

also-though it’s not glamorous-I’ve done house/apartment cleaning for years—it can easily be every two weeks or once a month, and it’s not hard to find clients—mention it to your friends and your hairdresser—names will come.

Let’s get it

what can you say simple way of money making ?

@jennifer.rice posted:

I need to make money fast at times. And doing things online just isn’t cutting it. I need money same day and most of the time I have to wait a few days or so.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to work now and get paid now that’s only a gig or under the table per say?

“Build Your OWN dreams, or someone will hire you to build THEIRS”

-Henry Ford

I make a decent amount of money online. But it does take time to get the online income flowing. but yeah door dash, uber, lyft, postmates. those are all very good spots to earn quick legit money. so long as you have a car and license and insurance. other than that, craigslist is king to quick jobs and gigs. I would deff. recommend you check craigslist in your area and neighboring cities. you never know what you will find.