Work at Home

I presently work part-time. However, I’m in need of knee replacements. I have been trying to find a way to make money working from home for over three years. Any help would be greatly appreciated I have a laptop. I also have clerical skills Microsoft skills data entry skills great customer service skills any help anyone could give me again would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Hi @mselle With your skills, there are many different things you can do for work from home. It would really just come down to doing a little research to find what you want.

You may find that freelance work could actually provide you with the income you need while you are in recovery. On sites like Upwork, people post a lot of jobs related to the things you mentioned you have experience in.

There are also transcription jobs available at Rev.

The Penny Hoarder has a really helpful job board for work from home jobs, you can always check that out to see if any match what you are looking for. I would just advise you let them know ahead of time your situation so you don’t run into any issues with your schedule down the road.

2 Likes

Hi Ms Elle,

You sound like you would be a perfect candidate for a work-from-home customer service job. There are a lot of house-hold brand names out there that hire customer service reps remotely.

Like @moore.income noted above, we post a lot of remote jobs on The Penny Hoarder’s job board.

I also wrote a post a couple months back about popular industries and companies that hire remote workers. You can view that post here.

Some big names that frequently hire WFH customer service jobs:

• AAA
  • Amazon
  • American Express
  • Apple
  • CVS Health
  • eBay
  • Hilton
  • Humana
  • Hyatt
  • LionBridge
  • Nestle