Customer service part time work from home jobs

I’m handicapped, can’t stand long or walk far. I’m looking for a 4-5 hour a day 5 days a week stay at home customer service job. I have over 30 years in customer service but find it’s like looking for a Unicorn.

Has anyone been successful at finding one? What’s the best place to look?

Thanks

Amy

Try working solutions.com they have a lot of work at home customer service jobs

All I have seen so far is review and survey websites, if you find anything please let me know also, thank you!

Take a look at Anna@realwaystoearn. Take your time going thru the jobs that look interesting to you, and read all the requirements. You want to know going in whether or not the job is full time or part time, and whether or not it offers any benefits. If you It’s an excellent site for finding remote work, and best of all, it’s free of charge. If you find something, treat the interview just like you would any other. If the website doesn’t spell it out, be sure to ask about vacation days, personal time off, potential for raises, and healthcare benefits. I got a Tier I Technical Support job for an internet company thru this site (I knew nothing about tech support but they train you)…oh, and you’ll want to ask how long the training will be because that’s important; you can lose the opportunity if you miss more than 1 day of training.

If you’re good with an android phone or Apple products (iPhone, iPod, Apple computers) take a look at Apple’s website. Go to: click the tab for Apple At Home Advisor. Ignore the part that says the job must be within 50 miles of where you live, because you’d be servicing customers throughout the 50 states. Put your application in even if they’re not hiring. There’s always the chance that they may start hiring right before the holidays.

Sign up with the Department of Labor’s career portal also. You will need to create an account and use the password each time you log in, but you may be surprised at what you find there.

Lastly, there’s Flexjobs.com. There is a small fee but they’ve been around a long time and have a great reputation.

Blessings to you in your health, as well as your work search.

2 Likes

Check out the PennyHoarder work from home article: https://www.thepennyhoarder.com/wfh/.

Also www.ratracerebellion.com is a good place to look for legit work from home jobs.

1 Like