Fitness is my Passion!

Hi Everybody!

Fitness has always been my passion since I know, because I took ballet from 4 to 12 years old, Gymnastics from 12 to 21 years old, Swimming lessons from 22 to 30 years old, and I got Certified as a Fitness Professional at 30 years old for the first time, keeping up my continuing education; therefore, I have worked as a Group Fitness Instructor, Personal Fitness Trainer, and an AFAA Examiner for over 34 years.

I am 66 years old now, and I owe my well-being to God and to Fitness.

I have been an inspiration for so many people, and my students described me as a dedicated professional.

Since I don’t work for the Health Club anymore, I want to start teaching some group Fitness Classes and doing one on one Personal Fitness Training online on Zoom.

I am on Eastern Zone time, so if you or somebody you know are interested in participating, please let me know. It is only $10 one hour group class per person, and $20 an individual Personal Fitness Training.

Thank you very much.

Anita.IMG_E0714

Just can’t love fitness. I am happy to hear you have a passion for it. However, this is a financial group and your ad may not be a good fit for us.

Check out all the financial info that is accumulated in our group and I hope that you can find a place with us here!

Keep up the good work!