hello - anxious about COVID

hello i am hear just been busy dealing with my daughter this virus thing has gotten me freaking out like anxiety stuff i been praying keeping my faith , thank you Penny Hoarder for thinking of me we are all in this together my husband has been very upset about having to wear a mask now, we live in sunny florida . never thought our country could be in such a turmoil we stay home . go shoping , go to doc appointments come straight home i dont beleave in life style, any more we take things for granted. . i truely appreciate my house, thank god , we own it free and clear many years ago since my mom died. thank you for checking in love penny hoarder . god bless be blessed , stay home save a life …

2 Likes

Hi

Thank you for being safe in Florida. So many people are in the ‘I really don’t care’ stage. Usually that stage name involves a few more cuss words on my part

My sister died of covid and she was the sweetest person you would know.

Take care

Sharon

2 Likes

So sorry to hear about your sister! I understand that people are antsy being stuck at home and having to wear a face mask when you go out. It’s a pain but very necessary!! We only go out when we have to and always wear a face mask when in public. We’re seniors and my husband has heart condition and is cancer survivor so have to be very careful.

1 Like

Everyone be safe. Our cousin had the coronavirus and lived. We know people that have died. Wearing a mask is an important part of keeping people safe. My surrogate daughter is an RN at Emory and was assigned to the Covid-19 floor. She still wears a mask. My husband is a trucker, and he wears a mask and has gloves. A mask is a small price to pay to stop this deadly virus!

3 Likes

So true!! Wearing a mask may be uncomfortable but being on a ventilator must be much worse! Hope you all stay well!

4 Likes