Make money from home

I have learned to build one page websites for affiliate marketing, I have also built my email list. Currently writing my ebook which I will be selling soon. Something is just now going my way and I am right there in the mean while I can use a way to make money from home. I am looking for solutions?

2 Likes

Are you making money with affiliate marketing? I’ve built extensive websites for affiliate marketing and never made a penny off of them. Are you buying domain names for each of these websites, or using a free host with their sub-domains? How are you getting people to your site? I’m curious to know because I’m a member of two different affiliate sites and would love to actually make some money doing it.

1 Like

That’s what I really want to learn how to do is be able to affiliate myself with certain websites and try to see would there be any way for me to earn money if I could bring traffic to these websites or people but I just don’t know where to start at

1 Like

Again I just need someone to point me in the right direction or tell me where do I need to start so I could start making money from home

2 Likes

Jamie beavers posted:

Again I just need someone to point me in the right direction or tell me where do I need to start so I could start making money from home

This site has a lot of options on making money from home. I’d do some exploring and if you have any questions on any of them, then start a post asking. It doesn’t seem like the person who says they are making money with affiliate marketing is coming back, but there are plenty of other ways to do it.

I am not promoting this site, this is where I got my education from and most of it is free. lurn.com

JeremyM posted:

Are you making money with affiliate marketing? I’ve built extensive websites for affiliate marketing and never made a penny off of them. Are you buying domain names for each of these websites, or using a free host with their sub-domains? How are you getting people to your site? I’m curious to know because I’m a member of two different affiliate sites and would love to actually make some money doing it.

I use Kartra, and I use solo ads. I use a free ebook to gather leads. However I learned it’s better to sell your ebook instead of giving it away because your building a business and a paying customer is a customer who appreciates the time you taken to write the ebook. With Kartra you transfer a domain or it will host it for you. I am working with a lot of websites to get free organic traffic.

If your passion is to share your ideas, views, and research about your niche, then there is nothing better than starting a blog to earn consistent income from Google Adsense.

As you mentioned, you have learned about creating a one-page website. You can sign up for a free Google AdSense Account. From there, Google will give you a unique code that you will paste onto your website. Google takes it from there, tracking your page views, traffic, and earnings on your behalf.

Recommended read: How to Add Adsense to Your Website

Else, you can try your hands in the digital marketing sector by following these experts: Top Digital Marketing Experts to Follow in 2020

Good luck!

1 Like

thank you. i will jump on it ASAP