Penny Pincher

Im always looking for a new way to earn a buck or save a penny in just about everything i do.

3 Likes

Same here @kyledbarber88 we should connect and share some of our penny pinching discoveries! I am always trying new stuff even if just to earn a few bucks here and there, it starts to add up in time for sure! Feel free to message me if you want to share any of the ways you have found!

2 Likes

Feel free to drop any kinds of ways you’ve been able to save money in this thread as well! I have one – I go to a grocery store near me (Lucky’s Market) on Wednesdays specifically because all of their produce and rotisserie chicken is significantly marked down! Then I have all of my food to prep for the week. It’s reduced my grocery bill by almost half.

3 Likes

I learned how to cook Asian food at home–pretty easy to do since I work in an Asian restaurant–and no, I’m not a cook. You can whip up a pretty good meal with rice, vegetables, soy sauce, fish sauce, and eggs. Fish sauce might be hard to find, but I know Amazon has it. And I live in Indianapolis but can find it in the corner grocery store. Fish sauce is key to giving your fried rice that “takeout” taste.

2 Likes

Shop your grocery store’s clearance section! You can still use your coupons on top of the clearance prices!

1 Like

Morning everyone,

My first day here on in this community. Looking forward to learning from y’all and some of my tips along the way as well.

Regards,

-Sid

1 Like