AMAZON PRIME DELIVERY

OCTOBER-25-2019

HELLO PENNY HOARDER:

I CANCELED MY MEMBERSHIP 10/24/19. I HAVE BEEN ON AUTO MONTHLY PAY $14.03 MONTH. THE DELIVERY DRIVERS WOULD LEAVE MY PACKAGES AT WRONG HOUSES OR LEAVE AT FRONT GATECITY SIDEWALK. THEY WOULD NOT WALK 15 FEET TO MY FRONT DOOR-SECURE DELIVERY ON CAMERA. AND YET, THEY CLAIMED PACKAGE WAS LEFT IN A SECURE LOCATION. MANY TIMES THIS HAPPENED AND I FINALLY HAD ENOUGH. I BET THOSE DELIVERY DRIVERS WOULD NOT LEAVE THEIR WALLET IN THATSECURE LOCATION. I JUST WONDERED IF ANYONE ELSE HAS HAD THIS SAME KIND OF DELIVERY PROBLEM. I AM 70 YEARS OLD AND A BAD LEG—ALL OTHER DELIVERIES ARE DELIVERED TO MY FRONT DOOR-DRIVER RING DOOR BELL TOONOW THAT’S DELIVERED!

THANKS…JJ

PS:SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS–NOT YELLING–EYE PROBLEMS.

We are gated across our front drive and the drivers won’t enter our yard when we keep it closed…I can understand that.

Sometimes there is a field when you leave your order, or with the tracking link that allows you to leave special instructions for the delivery person, if that might help you.

We are seeing more and more grey Amazon delivery vans coming to our house instead of UPS or FedX. That could cause you a problem, for sure, because we have a different driver every time, where with UPS and FedX we have a regular route driver. We seem to get better service with regular drivers we know (and tip at Christmas!)