How to Make Money Buying and Selling online Starting with about $50

You can make money buying and selling on Ebay with a smartphone and $50 or less. This is not a get rich quick scheme but it can make you some extra cash when things get tight. You can also sell stuff on Ebay that you already own. Ebay has a bad reputation which can be good when you want to make a little money. Buy on Ebay especially those deals that start at $.99 and sell on Offer Up, Craigslist or Letgo. You have to know what you are looking for and be disciplined. Research before you bid and do not get caught up in the bidding process. Know how much you want to pay before you start. For instance: I brought a pair of Hermes shoes on Lego for $40 and sold them on Ebay for $110. Depending on how strapped you are for cash you can either pocket the $50 and do it again on double up on the $100. This is not for everybody because it takes discipline and patience but its a way to supplement your income.

4 Likes

I’d recommend following folks who already do this to see how it’s done. My current faves on YouTube are Hairy Tornado, Tesla Picker, and Taco Stacks. By observing their systems you can learn how to buy and sell and make a profit.

2 Likes

Great idea However make sure you only watch one or two to get an idea. Is ray to become a serial YouTube watcher instead of taking action. Start small. But something for a couple of bucks.

1 Like

I’ve had a lot of luck with board games. Sadly, my favorite thrift store did not survive the pandemic.

For nice clothes, shoes and accessories, my favorite is Poshmark.

In my case, instead of making a one time sale from something, I try to rent them out. Works everytime for heavy tools or holiday-based necessities like decorations.