how to make money?

Hello everyone, im very glad to be appart of this community but i would like to get a little help from you. i have no degree, worked for 2 years in a company and go out with nothing i am a musician but it doesnt pay off in my country so i would like to know how to proceed if i want to make money not to travel or anything but to live. thanks

4 Likes

I always tell people who have absolutely no income and a lot of time, to trade that time for some income. Even if its not a lot of money but its a lot of time. Then from there, get better and better jobs or gigs to trade less time for more money. Then I would save up to invest in myself to make more. In your case it may be moving to a more artistic friendly community.

4 Likes

It is very difficult to give specific advise without knowing ones specific situation.

There are so many ways to make money in this day and age but some are a little more restrictive based off of where you are and the specific opportunities around you.

I am of the belief that it is possible for anyone to become what they want to become with time and effort, but some situations may require a little more creativity than others.

2 Likes

Thank you for adding me to your community.

Take stalk of your skills and abilities. Start looking for people and places that could use your skills. This strategy might not be good in the short term.

Short term goal: find something to keep you going in your search. No job is beneath anyone. Approach a job and making money as a journey. There will be low points and high points.

Make sure you take care of your immediate needs now, and work on improving your prospects over time.

Here is a little secret…

You will find something amazing eventually, but it won’t be available to you unless you put yourself out there. Your dreams are likely 4-5 people removed from yourself. Get started and work through the “chain.”

No pun intended.

Cease the day. This is the first day of the rest of your life. Make it a good one!

4 Likes

For immediate needs, check out rat race rebellion OR Indeed. Christopher Binns is right- take stock of your skills and talents. I’m not sure where you are located but it’s the holiday season- I’m sure a lot of people need help.

2 Likes