Purchasing online

This was a great article- thank you!

https://www.thepennyhoarder.co…p;aff_sub2=community

3 Likes

wow thanks for sharing i always check the five starts now i have learned to chcek the lower stars thank you

2 Likes

Lowe’s, Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy, Home Depot, Target, etc, all deal with the same thing. Sometimes I wonder if those companies have employees post them low one star/high five star rated reviews because you’ll see, Sweepstake entry, Product reviewer, Verified purchaser, and Sweepstakes entry/Verified purchaser at the same time per person write-up. Why are reviews dated as far back as 5, or 6 years ago with today’s advanced technology ?

Some things state over 20,000 five star reviews, okay but how many years did the product take to get those 5 star reviews, one, two, three years or more, etc.

I went into Walmart a couple of months ago to buy something, Got told it wasn’t sold in the store, asked the lady to order it for me, (they use to) she said that the store was not allowed to order it, that I had to go home and use my computer to order it myself and I could either have it shipped to my house (porch pirates) or have it shipped to store and either pay to deliver to my house or pick it in person ??? Crazy.

These are just my thoughts.

2 Likes

I take Amazon reviews with a grain of salt. If it’s a bigger ticket item, I’ll look at the 1- and 2-star reviews, just to see if there are any common issues. Beyond that, I’ll see if there are any video overviews on YouTube.

2 Likes

This was a good reminder to read, @kellyfromkeene. I had actually overlooked that article.

2 Likes