Introduce yourself!

Hey welcome @Daniel_Hicks! Looks like you found a typo – “Movies” should be “Moves.” I’ll let our team know so we can get that fixed.

1 Like

Hi I’m J.P., I’m from Cleveland originally, but live in New York now for work. I have a one-year old daughter at home so I’m trying to get better at saving and investing and found TPH. Excited to see what everyone is talking about and contribute!

I am a 66-year-old mother of 2, grandmother of 5, and a great-grandmother of 1.
I am a person who loves to play games and just recently learned to play games for real money.
The one thing that is upsetting me is I can not get the money from the game to my papal card or my cash app card.
I wish I could find someone who would please be willing to help me get that money and more because I have some bills I would love to see in the black.

Welcome to this great community of learning

:wave:t3: Hi new to the platform, from NJ and Mom of 2. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello everyone, hope you are all well dear I am Ishfaq ahmad khan and I enjoyed meeting all of you on this community dear Currently, my heart is in the air

Hello I’m Renee and I’m so excited to learn about ways to make money.

Hi everyone!! My name is April and im from San Antonio Texas. I am new here and heard great things about this site so i went to check it out.

im HORLA Orla, im a blogger, my win is making money through writing online and other digital skills, im happy to come accross this website and i hope it goes well more for me here than all platforms ever

Hi, my name is Lorcan and I currently reside in PEI Canada with my husband and two year old son. We recently moved here due to a job offer for my husband as a chef at one of the Lebanese restaurants. We are originally from Trinidad and Tobago which is a small island located in the west indies. We are known for our local dishes, carnival and soca music.

Our son is not yet in daycare and I’ve been trying to find something online since February. I enjoy Writing and thought I would have a great experience on here.

I look forward to touching base with everyone and learning as I move forward.

Hello - I want to shake up the Rewards site landscape. I worked at Swagbucks for 5 years and want to give a lot more back to the users in terms of % of earnings

I just launched www.splitdrop.com which not only gives out cash like Swagbucks, Freecash, InBox Dollars, etc. but also shares 30% of net revenues DAILY to the top 10 earners (will increase as we grow) with minimum $100 per day. No one is on it now, so join/earn at least 1 penny and you will get $10 each day.

As FYI, I am the president. Please contact me directly at chris@splitdrop.com for any questions/feedback. USA Only for the next month.

Hi, My name is Hannah and I live in Australia. I have only just joined. I work for my husband in our painting business and outside of the home a couple of days. I have worked hard to manage our personal budgeting so that we do not have much debt to pay off now other than the mortgage. I am always evolving and learning just like everyone else. I would say celebrating the small wins in life is important. Each step to having less debt feels good :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi logicjnr here, am here to bring you platforms to make money daily and how to make passive income :heart::heart::heart:

hi my name is Hannah and i am from Nigeria i am so excited to be part of this community i haven’t found any financial wins lately i just joined and i look forward to getting to know you all

Greetings Community. I am hoping to transition into part time work before a full retirement. Looking for ways to make extra money but not be tied to a 9 to 5. I have saved, but we can always use more. Anyone have great ideas for a side hustle, love to hear them!

Blockquote

hi everyone, I’m Rahma my name means mercy, I’m from Port said, Egypt. I’m 20 years old I study at law school on my 3rd year can’t wait to graduate. I never travelled anywhere but I wish one day I will. :smiley:

Hey! I’m Booger and interested in learning how to make my dollars go farther.

Hello everyone,

My name is Latoya. I’m excited to be a part of this platform! My primary motivation for being here is to engage with and learn from all of you. I’m on a journey to expand my knowledge, both professionally and personally.

One of my goals is to explore opportunities for a side job to improve my financial situation and gain valuable skills along the way. Additionally, I’m here to stay informed about what’s happening around the world, as staying updated on current events is crucial in today’s interconnected society.

I look forward to connecting with you all, sharing experiences, and growing together as we navigate the vast sea of knowledge and information available here. Let’s embark on this learning adventure together!

Morning all

I am Bernice from South Africa. I found out about this platform a few minutes ago and wanted to try it out to make passive income to supplement my current salary. For the past four months I have been struggling to have any access funds as most of my salary goes to my debit orders and household needs.

I am also looking forward to learning more about other benefits this platform brings.

Hi I’m Solomon, joined newly. I’m glad to be a member of this community. As I’m new i can’t say any more now. Love you everyone!